VINYLUX WEEKLY TOP COAT
Vinylux weekly top coat
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
WHAT IT IS
A Top Coat with ProLight Technology™.
WHAT IT DOES
• Creates an outer shield with time-enhanced durability that protects VINYLUX® Weekly Polish from scratching, denting, chipping and dulling for up to a week of wear.
• Activates cross-linking polymerization which increases durability when exposed to natural light.
• Dries faster for out-the-door service.
WHY YOU NEED IT
• For week-long wear when used with VINYLUX® Weekly Polish.
• The final layer that completes the VINYLUX® Weekly Polish System.
• To protect VINYLUX® Weekly Polish and ensure week-long wear.
• To provide a high-shine layer that resists scratches and dents.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Glycidoxypropyl Polysilsesquioxane, Bis-HEMA Poly(1,4-Butanediol)-22/IPDI Copolymer, Acetone, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Benzophenone-3, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Violet 2 (CI 6072 5).
• Must be used as a system: Color = adhesion + Top Coat = Time-enhanced durability.
• Perform P.E.P. to ensure the nail is thoroughly cleansed and prepared.
• Apply two thin layers of VINYLUX® Weekly Polish.
• Finish with one layer of VINYLUX® Weekly Top Coat.